I have a super easy Crab Cake Recipe that I’d love to share with you! These can be made, start to finish, in 30 minutes. You may also make the mixture up and refrigerate it until ready to fry up for a fresh meal.
This recipe makes about four nice size cakes, about the size of a hamburger bun.
- 1 Egg
- 2-1/2 T of Mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 t Dijon Mustard
- 1 t Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 t Old Bay Seasoning (I add a little extra)
- 1/4 t Salt
- 1/4 C finely diced Celery
- 2 T finely chopped Parsley
- 1/2 C Panko or Bread Crumbs (ritz crackers work in a pinch)
- 6oz Can Lump Crab meat (I used Bumble Bee Fancy Lump)
- Canola Oil
Mix all ingredients together
Heat a skillet, I prefer Cast Iron, with Canola oil. Form mixture into patties and fry 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Remove from skillet and drain on paper towel. Serve with your favorite tartar sauce.
This is a very quick meal and is great for a busy weeknight. Let me know in the comments if you try this recipe and what you think.
Follow my blog for crafting diys and recipes 🙂