This is a recipe I’ve been making for years. It’s great served with tortilla chips. We like to use it as a filling in quesadillas. It’s super easy and can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator.
- 1 can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- As much cilantro that you want, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Juice from one lime
- Jalapeño pepper diced, as much or as little as you want
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
Mix everything together and refrigerate.
Serve with chips.
Use as filling in a quesadilla. I prefer to use fresh grated Muenster cheese. You can also add grilled steak or chicken. Serve with sour cream. Enjoy